This show is held in a private common room of a condominium apartment in the Armdale area, just off Purcell’s Cove Rd., west of central Halifax.
We request you contact us to reserve your seats as seating is limited and we want to ensure you are not disappointed. Email Us To Reserve – Click Here
We ask for a donation of $20 or more. This goes to support the artist. No one is getting rich these days and especially not independent artists. “Songwriters from Here And Away” is a volunteer venture in support of the arts. (that said, we understand limited income and a happy audience members are welcome)
This is a house concert style event, therefore:
- A donation bowl will be at the door. Your generous donation supports the artist and covers gas, etc
- artists have separate table for their merchandise and all proceeds are theirs alone.
- seating is on couches, armchairs, comfortable banquet style chairs, etc.
- We are wheelchair accessible
- all ages welcome however young children may not have the patience so please consider this.
- we are recording for later broadcast on various radio stations and, like any listening concert, we ask you respect the audience and limit noise and interruptions during the taping.
- we will have water and light refreshments available by donation
- You are welcome to bring your own drinks and [quiet 🙂 ] snacks
- Parking is quite plentiful out front of building and, if that fills up, there is usually lots on the street.
Thanks for supporting live music!